Mathos Core Library is a collection of tools for any kinds of mathematical calculations. It allows you to work with shapes, finance, unit conversions, and more!
- Perform basic and more complex calculations with Fractions.
- Convert different units (length, speed, mass, area, volyme), and numeral systems.
- Include Coordinates to perform simple and more advanced calculations such as Slope, MidPoint, Distance.
- Perform calculations with geometrical shapes (2 dimensional), such as Circles, Squares, Rectangles, Triangles, Parallelograms, Trapezoids, Cubes and also (3 dimensional), Spheres, Square pyramids, Rectangular prisms, Right circular cones and Right circular cylinders.
- Use the Mathos's Syntax, to calculate with less code typing.
- Make financial calculations.
- Work with Uncertain Numbers.
- Parse simple and more advanced expressions with a Math Parser.
- And of course, there are lots of other cool features available in Mathos!
(The library architecture is available here: http://api.mathosproject.com/mathos-core-library/)